Accident Lawyer Hawaii - Attorney William H. Lawson
Law Office of William H. Lawson
Archived News Items - Table of Contents
Deadly Hawaii Car Accidents
Personal Injury News Items
Recently we have had some of the deadliest car accidents in Hawaii's history:
* March 1, 2005: Two people were killed and one critically injured in a two-vehicle collision on Kunia Road near the Hawaii Country Club.
* May 26, 2004: A Japanese tourist was killed and seven other people injured, one critically, when a pickup truck drove onto the sidewalk in Waikiki along Kalakaua Avenue near Kaiulani Avenue and slammed into a crowd of people near the Moana Surf Rider Hotel.
* February 13, 2004: Four people were killed and two others injured when two cars involved in a street race slammed into the rear of a flat-bed truck preparing the zipper lane on H1 Freeway.
* December 10, 2003: Four young people - ages 18 to 24 - died in a two-car crash resulting from a street race on Farrington Highway in Makaha.
* March 18, 2003: Five males, ages 13 to 37, were killed about 1:30 a.m. on Kamehameha Highway in Haleiwa when their car hit a tree while speeding.%)
Accident Lawyer Hawaii
William H. Lawson, Esq. and
Amy L. Woodward, Esq.
1188 Bishop St. Suite 2902
Honolulu, HI 96813
New client hotline:
Pearl City, Aiea and Waipahu:
Main business phone:
Directions to Honolulu office
HI accident news
Court cases re:
Hawaii accident law
Products Liability - Cases & Comment
Jones Act- maritime law and seaman cases
The Constitution Of The State Of Hawaii
Recent Personal Injury and Car Accident News
In August 2018 3M Co. agreed to pay $9.1 million to settle allegations that it and its predecessor, Aearo Technologies Inc, knowingly sold defective combat ear plugs to the U.S. military. The ear plugs were too short for proper insertion into the users' ears and could easily loosen and not perform effectively. Military personnel who suffered hearing loss during combat or training exercises between 2003 to 2015 may qualify for a one-time award. For more on defective product claims, see: Honolulu product liability claims.
Click on a box below to choose one of our 4 menus:
There is NO CHARGE for sending your case information to our law firm.
The information provided on this website is preliminary
and informational ONLY. It is not legal advice. The use of our
webpages does not establish an attorney-client
relationship. This website is copyright
1999-2019 and the contents of this website are the property of
Personal Injury Attorney William H Lawson. The Terms and Conditions of Use for this website and
here for your consideration. All rights reserved.
Accident Attorney - Personal Injury Lawyer Hawaii
We thank you for visiting our site!